Friday, November 20, 2009

Many thanks to Jim McLaughlin http://minie458.blogspot.com who has inspired me to renew my postings to the my blog. Jim epitomizes the Mini-e spirit of sharing resources and allowed me to use his charger while I was in Princeton on Wednesday. With Jim's help I was able to drive to Princeton and spend the day making sales calls in Princeton and Cranbury. When I finished up in Cranbury I headed to NYC for dinner and then home in Bergen County. 175 miles!

While waiting for my Mini-e to charge up I had lunch, followed up with all my e-mails and returned calls so there was no wasted time. Actually being forced to sit for an hour allows you more time to actually think about your day and better plan your time.

Just a reminder to all, if you are in Bergen County and need a charge, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment